Each year, to commemorate Evansville Day School’s rich history of educational excellence, the Alumni Association honors an outstanding alumnus or alumna with the Founders Achievement Award. The Founders Achievement Award recognizes distinguished professional achievement, leadership, and service to local, national, and international communities and to Evansville Day School.
We are honored to share that our 2022 Founders Achievement Award recipient is Stuart Comer 1986.
2021: John Breckenridge 1978
2020: No recipient due to Covid-19
2017: William Snyder 1977
Founders Achievement Award
The Founders Achievement Award recognizes an outstanding Evansville Day School alumnus/a who has demonstrated distinguished professional achievement, leadership, and service to local, national, and international communities, and to Evansville Day School.
- Each recipient must have attained notable achievement or made a lasting contribution in his or her professional, philanthropic, or voluntary endeavors.
- Each recipient must have attended Evansville Day School.
- Each recipient is expected to attend the awards ceremony to accept his or her award, except in extraordinary circumstances.
- Awards can be given posthumously.
- Anyone can nominate an Evansville Day School alumnus/a.
- Nominations can be made directly to the Development Associate and/or Alumni Association President.
- Nominations can be made at any time, but only those received by June 30th will be considered for the award ceremony the upcoming November.
- Employees and trustees may not receive the award during their employment or service.
- The Head of School, Director of Institutional Advancement, and Development Associate will select the award recipient in consultation with the Alumni Association President.
To nominate someone for the Founders Achievement Award, please send biographical information to Ryan Bixler-Rigg in the Institutional Advancement Office.